Get Your Copy of the Guide
Intellectual property infringement can put consumer safety at risk and facilitate more serious forms of wrongdoing such as money laundering, human trafficking, and labor exploitation. For this reason, it's a threat and liability to social media platforms facilitating or advertising third-party sales.
Our 16-page guide provides valuable insight into understanding IP-infringing merchants and learning how to stop them, including:
- The common types of IP infringement to watch out for online
- Why websites of counterfeit merchants are so difficult to spot
- The risks of internet protocol TV and cyberlockers in facilitating piracy
- Key warning signs of IP infringement on social media platforms
- How IP infringement supports and perpetuates organized crime