Get Your Copy of the Report
A new law permitting the sale of hemp-derived CBD is a monumental shift in the US, and it promises big opportunities for CBD producers, merchants, and retailers. However, the CBD industry still has major hurdles to overcome. Read our free report to learn what the new farm bill says about CBD, and how FDA regulations and state laws may complicate its sale.
Our 14-page report answers some of the most common questions about new CBD allowances, including:
- In what instances is CBD still a controlled substance?
- May hemp-derived CBD be sold as a dietary supplement?
- May CBD products be promoted for the treatment of diseases?
- Is hemp-derived CBD legal in all 50 states?
- How can CBD merchants and manufacturers operate legally and in compliance?