Get Your Copy of the Special Report
A new law permitting the sale of hemp-derived CBD is a monumental shift in the US, and it promises big opportunities for CBD merchants and the payment facilitators that onboard them. Read our special report to learn what the new farm bill says about CBD, and how FDA regulations and state laws may complicate its sale.
Our 14-page special report answers some of the most common questions about new CBD allowances, including:
- In what instances is CBD still a controlled substance?
- May hemp-derived CBD be sold as a dietary supplement?
- May CBD products be promoted for the treatment of diseases?
- Is hemp-derived CBD legal in all 50 states?
- How should payment facilitators approach CBD merchants?