Get Your Copy of the FAQ
Geo-targeting is extremely useful in optimizing user experience and search engine results. However, illicit operators also use techniques similar to geo-targeting to evade enforcement and hide their illicit activity from internet companies and payment service providers.
This 25-page FAQ guide covers important topics you should know around these technologies, including:
- What are geo-targeting, technology targeting, and cloaking?
- What are legitimate and illegitimate uses of geo-targeting and technology targeting?
- What do website operators use cloaking for?
- How are geo-targeting, technology targeting, and cloaking implemented?
- A case study of an IP-infringing streaming website