Merchant Website Analysis Tips
This course is approved for one hour of ETA Certified Payment Professional Continuing Education credit.
Assessing a website for potential violations is a time-intensive but critical task for onboarding new merchants and reviewing current ones that have been flagged by your merchant monitoring provider. In this session, you'll get tips from the experts for performing quick, high-level checks on merchant websites in a variety of high-risk industries, including ones presenting risk for transaction laundering.
- Checking for problematic products and ingredients
- Searching for hidden content on a website
- Researching problematic business affiliations
- Discovering connected websites
- Looking for problematic marketing
- And more!
This is course #2 of LegitScript's Merchant Risk Masters Series. Participants can register for individual courses or sign-up for the entire series to earn a Merchant Risk Master Certificate. Click here to learn more about the overall Merchant Risk Masters Series.