The new Visa Integrity Risk Program (VIRP) replaced what was previously the Visa Global Brand Protection Program (GBPP). This new program updates and enhances the framework to support Visa's and Acquirers' shared objective of protecting the Visa Payment System from illegal activity.
There are many new aspects that acquirers and payment service providers need to be aware of. In this webinar, we'll review the key differences of this new program and answer common questions about VIRP, such as:
- What’s changing and why does it matter?
- Are there any new content areas to know about?
- What is the new tier structure and how does it work?
- What if I was previously registered under GBPP?
- How has the fine structure changed?
Watch now to get your essential questions answered by LegitScript experts.