Get the Seasonal High-risk Trends Guide
Although the methods of cybercrime can change, many illicit offerings remain popular year after year. For this reason, many high-risk trends emerge annually as a result of weather, holidays, special events, and other recurring incidents.
In this guide, LegitScript looks at seasonal high-risk trends in card-not-present transactions that all payment service providers should be aware of. You will also see examples of problematic merchants and find additional resources to help answer common questions about these recurring trends and how to navigate them.
Topics in this 48-page Seasonal High-risk Trends Guide include:
- No-value-added services during tax season
- Melanotan sales during spring break
- Summer travel-related services
- IP-infringing Halloween costumes
- Payday lending during the holiday shopping season
- And many others!