Most internet users are familiar with how services such as search engines and business directory services use geo-targeting to deliver the most relevant content to users based on their locations. However, illicit operators also use techniques similar to geo-targeting to evade enforcement and hide their illicit activity from internet companies and payment service providers.
In this 25-page FAQ guide, we answer common questions about what geo-targeting and technology targeting are, and how they are sometimes used in ways that can put you at risk. These include:
- What are geo-targeting, technology targeting, and cloaking?
- What are legitimate uses of geo-targeting and technology targeting?
- What are illegitimate uses of geo-targeting and technology targeting?
- What do website operators use cloaking for?
- How are geo-targeting, technology targeting, and cloaking implemented?
And read about a real case study. Download your free copy today.