Working at LegitScript
Script Your Career
We're looking for passionate people to join our team of experts in the fascinating worlds of illicit pharmaceuticals, dangerous supplements, non-compliant gambling websites, and more.
LegitScript is about empowering human analysis through technology. Our goal is to make the internet a safer place now and for generations to come, and we believe that the human touch is how to do that. We’re experts, not algorithms; a team, not a technology.
We’re a diverse group. We come from around 20 different countries (US, Japan, China, Russia, France, Germany, South Korea, Israel… all over) and speak more than 20 languages. We know that everyone is different, and we want people to feel comfortable being who they are, regardless of age, gender or gender expression, nationality, race, sexual orientation, physical ability, or background. We share a common drive for excellence, openness, mutual respect, and being all-in. Explore our Portland office and find out more about one of the top workplaces in Oregon.
LegitScript is an Inc. 5000 company and was named one of the “Top 100 Workplaces” in Oregon and Southwest Washington.
In addition to competitive salaries, full-time employees enjoy a great benefits package, including:
- United Health Care medical plan with a $0 premium option for individual coverage.
- Flexible spending account with employer contributions for commuting expenses (including downtown parking).
- Voluntary Dental and Vision plans.
- 401k with company match and immediate vesting.
- 3.5 weeks of PTO in the first year of employment, 4 weeks of PTO in the second year, and 4.2 weeks of PTO in the third year.
- 9 paid holidays (in addition to PTO).
- Annual $200 wellness perk after each year of employment.
- Annual $250 charitable contribution match.