Become a Certified Merchant Risk Master
LegitScript’s Merchant Risk Masters Series is a free, all-new educational webinar series for payments risk and compliance professionals. Offering three complementary courses, the 2021 Merchant Risk Masters Series delivers one-hour webinars and related content on highly regulated industries, merchant website analysis, and transaction laundering that payments professionals can attend to earn a merchant risk master certification to add to their LinkedIn profiles.
Looking for More Masters Series Content?
The 2021 Merchant Risk Masters Series was so popular that we’re bringing it back for 2022. New topics, fresh content, and more! Learn more and sign up for the 2022 Merchant Risk Masters Series here.
What You Will Get:
- Three one-hour educational webinars on the following topics: highly regulated industries, merchant website analysis, and transaction laundering
- One-hour of ETA CPP continuing education credit per webinar
- One optional bonus webinar on merchant monitoring technology
- A free educational guide delivered with each webinar
- A Merchant Risk Master Certificate*
*Must attend all webinars and successfully complete a follow-up quiz for each to earn the Merchant Risk Master Certificate. Webinars can be watched live or on-demand if you can’t attend the live session. (Note: Quiz links are provided near the end of each webinar.)
Hear What Other Payments Professionals Say About LegitScript:
"Great resource to get additional information or resources for policy development."
"They're thorough, knowledgeable, don't oversell themselves, provide a high quality consistent deliverable, and are super responsive."
What You Can Do with Your Merchant Risk Masters Certificate:
- Add it to the “Licenses & certifications” section of your LinkedIn profile
- List it as a certification on your resume and cover letter
- Share it on social media
- Become an unbeatable online crime fighting vigilante!
Skills You Will Learn:
- The latest methodologies for detecting transaction laundering
- How to approach emerging industries like Cannabis, IPTV, and online investing from a risk and compliance perspective
- Ways of uncovering problematic business affiliations and connected websites
The Landscape of Highly Regulated Industries
In this free one-hour course, we highlight industries that recently have been the subject of frequent regulatory action and discuss the particular pitfalls that draw regulatory scrutiny and cause card brand fines.
Merchant Website Analysis Tips
In this free one-hour course, you'll get tips from the experts for performing quick, high-level checks on merchant websites in a variety of high-risk industries, including ones presenting risk for transaction laundering.
Transaction Laundering: Typologies and Methodologies
This free one-hour course will offer the latest research on transaction laundering typologies, including the ways in which launderers hedge their risk and alter strategies over time.
Merchant Monitoring Technology
In this free one-hour bonus course, learn how an expert merchant monitoring solution doesn’t replace risk and compliance teams, but rather partners with them to help companies avoid expensive BRAM and GBPP fines while allowing risk teams to focus on enforcement and other priorities.
This is a bonus course that is not required to receive your Merchant Risk Master Certificate and is not approved for ETA CPP CE credit.