Decorative Contact Lenses FAQ Guide
Download Your Copy of the Guide
Improve your understanding of seasonal merchants selling decorative contact lenses, which may seem like innocuous accessories but are FDA-regulated medical devices that can pose a heightened risk for card brand fines.
This 11-page Decorative Contact Lenses FAQ guide provides helpful tips and explores important issues such as:
- What are decorative contact lenses?
- Why does the FDA regulate decorative contact lenses?
- Is a prescription required for non-corrective lenses?
- How can I tell if contact lenses have been cleared for sale in the US?
- What merchants selling contact lenses may be high risk?