As injectable products flourish in both type and purpose, so does their potential for abuse. Both the FDA and FTC have recently taken action against dealers of injectables for selling substandard or counterfeit products, or for making impermissible health claims. These incidents highlight the elevated risk injectable products pose for compliance and legal violations.
In this 14-page FAQ guide, LegitScript experts describe the variety of injectable products and highlight the various risks they pose to payment service providers. We answer common questions, such as:
- What are injectables used for?
- What types of substances are injected?
- How are injectables regulated?
- What makes injectables potentially dangerous or high risk?
- What red flags should you watch out for?