Get Your Copy of the Introduction
Merchants involved with no-value-added services generally offer to facilitate government applications or other services that consumers could easily complete on their own for free through official government channels. LegitScript has seen an increase in no-value-added services, ranging from phony drivers license renewals and travel authorizations to fraudulent immigration services.
Our 16-page introductory guide covers important topics around no-value-added merchants, including:
- No-value-added merchants explained
- Commonly targeted industries
- Red flags to watch out for
- The importance of persistent monitoring
- A case study of an infamous deceptive marketer