Get Your Copy of the FAQ
Small, portable pill presses have democratized the manufacturing process for countless commercial startups, but they have also helped some criminal opportunists who use them for illicit manufacturing, including counterfeit pharmaceuticals and designer drugs.
In this 14-page FAQ guide, we’ll review the pill presses’ range of applications, regulations around their purchase, and the potential risks associated with these online merchants. We answer common questions, such as:
- What are pill presses and who uses them?
- What types of counterfeit pills are commonly pressed?
- How are pill presses sold online, and are they legal to purchase?
- What are the consequences of owning an unregistered pill press?
- What red flags should payment service providers look out for?