Is Marketplace Monitoring Right for Your Company?
The presence of problematic products being sold on your marketplace can damage your brand, harm consumers, and attract regulatory scrutiny. It’s why many online platforms turn to third-party experts to help monitor their sellers and their listings.
In this guide, we compare the pros and cons between in-house and third-party marketplace monitoring, and then compare third-party solutions to help you decide whether one is a good fit for your compliance needs.
You'll leave understanding:
- The value of in-house monitoring vs. third-party merchant monitoring
- How monitoring can be a net cost savings
- A comparison of marketplace monitoring providers
- A checklist of important features
- Essential questions to ask when vetting a vendor
Download your copy today.