LegitScript's US Online Pharmacy Certification Program
Are you an online pharmacy owner? Let patients know it's safe to order from your pharmacy. Get LegitScript approved.
How does it work?
First, it's free! LegitScript offers this service at no cost. The certification process looks at eleven standards to see if your pharmacy is safe for patients. These standards include:
- Pharmacy licensure
- Patient services
- Privacy protection
You can find more details about what we look for on our Standards page.
To get certified, simply use our Online Application.
What are the beneﬁts?
- Recognized by the NABP. LegitScript's online pharmacy certification program is the only one recognized by the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy outside of their own VIPPS program.
- Build credibility with patients. Getting LegitScript approved allows you to display our seal of approval and lets patients know your pharmacy has been evaluated as safe.
With many online pharmacies for patients to choose from, having LegitScript approval helps your online pharmacy stand out from the crowd.
What you should know
- We generally will not approve an online pharmacy if the WhoIs (registrant) information is anonymous or privacy-protected. You can check whether your information is currently privacy-protected at Domain Tools.
- Under no circumstances will we approve an online pharmacy that ﬁlls prescriptions solely on the basis of an online questionnaire.
- We do not approve websites sourcing prescription drugs in a way that the FDA has indicated is contrary to US law (meaning, "Canadian" or other foreign pharmacy websites).